At some point in life, we have all uttered the words “I’m much stressed.” This is due to the state of tension, anxiety and nervousness that is generated in response to the demands coming from work, school or family, and additional obligations and problems of everyday life.
Some experts say it is beneficial to have a high amount of stress, because they can generate a negative effect on most of the body and because serious health problems, according to information published in The Huffington Post.
Learning how to properly treat stress can lengthen life of people. So here we are 10 steps to learn to decrease:
Learn to relax!
- Practice meditation: Find a quiet place away from distractions; clear your mind and focus on your breathing, between 10 and 20 minutes. Try to do it daily, so that you give your body a physical and mental rest.
- Listen to music: hear an album of your favorite artist or some relaxing sounds like the movement of the sea, waterfalls and rainforest noises can be a stress reliever.
- Make exercise: Take a walk or participate in a comprehensive training program helps you physically and mentally stimulates you.
- Write: Write a journal is a great way to manage your stress. By keeping track, you can explore your own thoughts and feelings.
- Make yoga: This discipline has many benefits against stress, thanks to the breathing under control, meditation and exercises mental.
- 6. Reduce alcohol consumption: Studies show that intake of quantities of alcohol reinforce the symptoms of stress.
- Experience muscle relaxation: This is done by isolating one muscle group, ie, it creates tension for 10 seconds and then let the muscle relax.
- Play games. Real world or virtual, games is highly proven to relieve stress due to adrenaline rush and happy hormones released. A survey conducted on some regular online casino player has showed that regular online casino playing works like a tonic to reduce stress and make a person cheerful and fresh. Out of the total number of players surveyed, 74% of them agreed that playing regular online gambling game have reduced their stress and works as a tonic to their mental pressure. Also they have mentioned that online games like blackjack are great stress reliever.
- Stop overeating: When a person is stressed often eat large amounts of food, but this situation only temporarily distracts you from your problems. It establishes a feeding strategy that allows you to stay healthy and fit.
- Take a relaxing massage: This therapy is one of the most enjoyable and effective in reducing stress. There are different types ranging from complete, shiatsu or stone body. Your partner can help by massaging your shoulders for 10 minutes.
- Rest: Sleep adequate hours each night is a vital component of a healthy lifestyle. Lack of sleep can diminish mental performance, including loss of concentration and poor memory.
Go ahead and practice the tips that suit you. Try to relax and avoid the stress take over your life.