Have pimples appeared on your ears and you do not know how to get rid of them? The pimples are small acne protrusions that appear on the skin and that are characterized by a black head. Although these small pimples often appear in areas such as the face, neck or back, it is also possible that they can occur in the ears due to poor hygiene, excessive acne or hormonal changes.
Unlike the other areas we have listed, the task of properly removing blackheads in the ears can be quite complicated. we explain how to remove black pimples from the ears through a series of tips and home remedies.
Clean the ear before removing the pimples
Before attempting to impulsively remove the pimples that may be in the ears and that may cause a propagation of the purulent material of the granite, it is important that you focus on performing a deep cleaning of the ear area. This step is essential, on the one hand, to prevent the reappearance of these black spots and, on the other hand, so that when you extract them, there will be no sign or scar left afterwards.
To clean the area of the ear properly , it is recommended that you follow these steps:
- Apply a gel to clean the area well: with the help of a cotton swab apply the product on the shins of the ears, let it act for a few minutes and then with a cotton pad or gauze dampened with warm water remove the remains . To finish, dry the area giving very smooth movements with a clean towel.
- Apply a specific pharmacy lotion for pimples: this type of products have antiseptic properties that help reduce this type of imperfections. Apply a small amount (the size of a pea) in each ear, if you have these pimples in both ears.
- To finish the cleaning, apply a moisturizing cream to moisturize the area where the granites are.
Steam baths to facilitate the removal of pimples from the ears
Another way to facilitate the removal of black pimples from the ears is through the steam baths . This technique is effective, since the steam manages to open the pores of the skin and, therefore, that when extracting the pimple we eliminate completely the purulent material.
To open the pores and correctly remove the pimples, we explain step by step how to make a steam bath:
- First, take a pot and fill it with water and then put it on the fire. You can also add a few drops of essential oil of sage or mint , as they are plants suitable for acne skin.
- Remove the pot before it reaches its boiling point and wait a bit so you do not burn with it.
- Cover your head with a clean towel and bring your face to the pot (without touching it) so that the steam will impregnate your skin.
- You must be in that position for 5-10 minutes so that the pores of the ears open completely.
How to remove black pimples from the ears
After doing both the cleaning and the steam bath, the removal of black pimples from the ears will be a bit easier, since the protuberance will be more softened. Even so, it is important that you be very careful during your disposal and that you have the following materials at hand:
- Tweezers for pimples or two-pronged extractor
- Compresses and cotton swabs
- Antibacterial soap
- Specific antiseptic lotion for pimples and pimples
How to remove pimples from the ear step by step:
- First of all, clean your hands well, since it is one of the areas where bacteria spread the most. To do this, use antibacterial soap and a little water.
- Open the antiseptic lotion and fill the cap with the liquid. Now dip a cotton bud in the lotion and apply it on the black pimples of the ear to disinfect the area.
- In the same lotion, also sterilize the tweezers to remove pimples by wetting their tips.
- To remove the protrusion, place the center of the rim of the two-pronged puller and press down on the shin very gently down until the black point or head comes out of the skin. Do not press hard, as you could cause an infection in the wound.
- When the black point of the shin has left, remove it with a compress wet in hot water.
- In the event that you have bled a bit in the extraction process, put a compress or some cotton on the wound to absorb the blood, as this could contain purulent material and, as a consequence, spread it through the area.
- Finally, dip another cotton swab in the antiseptic lotion and rub it over the area where the shin was to disinfect the area again.
In the event that you have a pore or black spot inside the ear, that is, in the internal auditory canal, it is best to go to the doctor so that the extraction of it is done in medical consultation.