A fisheye is a condition of the dermis, it is a callus that can appear on the hands, feet and even between the fingers. In the following article, you will know how to remove a fisheye.
They affect the visual appearance of the tissue, and can also be annoying and cause significant pain, especially when they have developed.
Why does a fisheye arise?
They arise because of the accumulation of dead skin that is acquiring a protruding shape, although some may also arise due to the formation of blisters that later burst and go on to transform into calluses.
How to remove a fisheye
Fortunately, there are a variety of home remedies to cure fish eyes naturally.
Natural remedy with garlic
Garlic has antimicrobial and antifungal properties that are very effective in the treatment of skin problems.
In addition, with the antibiotic and antiseptic properties, the fisheye decreases. You just have to follow the steps below:
Select a clove of garlic, peel it and mash it as much as you can.
- Place the crushed garlic on gauze or cotton.
- Place the gauze or cotton over the fisheye and let it act for at least an hour.
- After the time has passed, wash the area well.
- Repeat this remedy twice a day until you see the results.
This treatment is ideal if you notice that the fisheye is appearing. Follow the steps below how to remove a fisheye:
- In a container mix warm water with little Epsom salts.
- Use that mixture to exfoliate and soften the skin.
- Rinse the area with water and then apply a moisturizing cream.
The mixture of lemon with vinegar is excellent to eliminate the fish eye thanks to the antiseptic and antibacterial properties of both ingredients.
- Apply a mixture of lemon and vinegar to the affected area.
- Let this mixture act for half an hour.
- File the skin to remove the dead cells.
Perform this treatment about twice a day so that you notice the disappearance of the fisheye quickly.
This method is another of the most used but must be complemented with another method to make it more effective.
- Place a piece of tape in the fisheye area.
- Leave the tape for several hours.
- Remove the tape carefully and scrape the area gently. Leave the area uncovered for a couple of hours
- Cover the area with another piece of tape again.